Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Just Thinking...

I called my blog My Stream of Consciousness for a couple of reasons. The first was that the other five hundred names I thought of were taken, but like many decisions in my life it might have taken five hundred to find the most appropriate choice. The second reason is that my first attempt at blogging is going to be whatever comes to mind. After reading a few you may think, as I suspect some of my friends do, I should change the name to, My Stream of Unconsciousness.

November brings a major change in my thinking. I don't like cold weather or darkness so the temperature and time change are not a plus. However, the thought of family and holidays and memories of both make me smile.I love looking through the pictures of holidays when the kids were little and now looking at pictures and watching the grand kids as they enjoy holidays so new to them.So much like their parents were, but adding their own flair. Every phase of being a parent has it's blessings and the holidays just seem to make those blessings shine.

 I'd love to hear about your favorite winter/holiday memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment